Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydroponics Feedback
Okay so i've been hearing some complaints about the way the new Hydro mutations system works, so what i'm probably going to do once christmas is done with is go back to Hydro and fuck around with it some more, improve things here and there. So i'm angling for feedback on what's good and bad with Hydro right now.

What i'm probably going to do:

Step 1: Mutations system will be tweaked a little bit so plants will have one "free" mutation that can occur like the old ones with any planting, but others after that will have requirements.
Example: When planting a Chili plant, Chilly Peppers might appear at any time, but Ghost Chilis will require you to science out the requirements first and keep them there until it appears.
What I may need is some kind of hints system to direct players in the right direction with the bounded mutations - hopefully having one "free" and then others after that be bounded will be the best way to try and please everyone.

Step 2: Unfuck the Seed Extractor and Seed Mutator machines. Not sure what to do with these as of yet, frankly. Feel free to spitball ideas on that.

Step 3: Look for more opportunities to make things convenient.

Messages In This Thread