Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientist Loadable Vending Machine
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Problem: When do chemists on goon server actually make things that are intended to heal people? Most of the time I spent in chem lab I saw people testing out optimal flamethrower mixes, making Sarin, or just setting monkeys on fire. Hell, most of the time I seen scientists break into the pharmacy by taking out reinforced table that splits chem lab from it. Steal the large beakers of healing medication (like the Styptic powder reserve beakers) Dump them out on the floor so that they can use the beakers to make more lethal shit.

To be honest its a nice idea, I saw this on TG station but... This isn't TG station and it will most likely not get used even if it was implemented.

You also forget this is goon and if you're healing someone you're also likely trying to kill someone at the same moment.

It'd see plenty of use, especially in silly gimmicks, assisted suicide, and even traitoring via the power of mislabeled pills and dubious syringes allegedly full of bathsalts.

Also I'd think it'd be hilarious if an emagged version of this fired out pills and syringes you put in it like a hacked vending machine, but made it inject into the person/force them to swallow the pill. Causally strolling in the hall when a wonky sparking crazed vending machine fires out some of it's stock at you, impaling directly into you and pumping you full of the radium/catdrugs/spacedrugs/neurotoxin/initro/bee.

Messages In This Thread