Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad And unforgiving admins.
Say you're a kid, and you have some friends over after school every day to hang out. There's this one weird kid who every time he shows up, something crappy happens. Maybe he starts a big shitty fight with another friend, or he breaks your stuff, or he insists on telling 'jokes' constantly about his my little pony / thomas the train engine crossover fanfiction with 'ironic' sex scenes. Every time you tell him to fuck off, he comes back a few days later promising that he's totally not going to do that again, but just like clockwork, within hours he's up to his old tricks. It's not going to take very long before you tell him to fuck off forever and completely ignore his pleas of 'but guyyys i PROMISE this time i won't start shit' and tell him to get bent.

You're that one weird kid. We don't care how many times you promise you're not going to start shit, because you've promised a million times before. We don't care that you're super sad that you're not allowed to hang out with us anymore, because you're the one who did the shit that caused that decision to begin with. We just don't care. We don't want you here. Stop passing us notes in math class. Stop showing up on our doorstep begging. Stop promising you'll be the best friend ever and let us play Super Mario 5 that your uncle who works at Nintendo totally let you have but you just don't have it with you right now. Just stop it and go away, you're embarassing yourself.

Messages In This Thread