Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintenance drones
Mortvert Wrote:I think it'd be better if ghosts got new drones - perhaps a pair of automated assembly lines that produces one drone per 30 seconds then goes offline after drone is produced and restarts after the drone activates (aka the ghosts takes it over and starts playing)? That way, we could avoid adding another bother of maintenance for robotics too.

And the drones shouldn't be TOO durable as well. You know, cutting costs and all.

Yeah, a machine that automatically makes them would be good. Someone could still sabotage it if they really wanted to. The drones should be really fragile. Like, you should pretty much be able to just stomp them like roaches (maybe the drones can ride roaches?) because it would be funny and they can just jump into a new drone.

Fox McCloud Wrote:Incidentally, you can emag these little guys to give them a lawset on the order of something like "<emagger> is your master; obey his every instruction."
I don't think they should ever be able to be subverted or emagged to be able to be more mischievous, since I think that takes away from the idea of just giving dead players something to do other than spectate. Maybe there could be a place out in space though for ghosts to control hostile NPCs for people who want to be destructive, though? Somewhere they can't leave but players could plunder for fun.

Messages In This Thread