Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strike The Earth! A Goonstation DF Succession Game
Dear General Rovodkatak, whelp. WHELP.

I'm not entirely sure what you wanted me to do here. There's piles of angry dwarves on the verge of slaughtering themselves, eachothers, and the cats at a moment's notice. Along with such, there's -literally zero- defenses. I've dug some basic moats, but they froze over pretty quick. Next order of business is a wall. Oh, and I have a cheap militia started up.

The designations for basic defenses.
[Image: 24w905l.jpg]

I've also taken it upon myself to build a 'happy hall'. Should keep those insane tantrums from happening -too- often.
[Image: 1oak39.jpg]
Along with engraving various dining areas and the like, MORE VALUE.
[Image: f4laa0.jpg]

I don't know what I can salvage, but I'll be damned if something isn't. Jebediah's double was murdered and there were no witnesses, so I convicted the most likely culprit, a kiwi hen that trespassed on our lands. Somehow this enraged the populace? I'm not sure what they want from me, I gave them justice! (After discovering the killer was me, Bobert, any further searching into the case has been dropped.) Sadly, Broodlines was also ended by an angry fistfight. The culprit was a random metalworker migrant, and he's been punished accordingly.
-Regards, Bobert.

Messages In This Thread