Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisk Wants Your Ideas
KikiMofo Wrote:
FishDance2 Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Do the pixel art version of RD Kiki Kolana mixing her special bomb formula. Maybe have a fire peeking out of the toxins storage.

I hope this satisfies! I'm actually really sorry that I don't remember what Kiki Koalana looks like, so you're wearing a biohood! Safety first!
[Image: 67WM4Nl.png]

Note: To anyone who thinks their picture is trash and wants me to do it again, feel free to say so! Though I reserve the right no say no, but yeah. Do that if you're disappointed!
I love it BUT if you are giving me the right to be picky WELL HERE I GO,
I want it more like when you made the bar picture. With toxins pixeled up and me standing over watching the fire in the chambers with tanks around me and the fire sorta sneaking out of the toxins storage doorway next to me. Also if you can't remember how I look just put a gas mask on with the RD's clothes. Also the hair is black and sorta like a bobcut.
Sorry if this is too much. I love your style and I wanted something to show off to people. Also I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes to get it right so don't rush on my account.

How about this? Couldn't really find a way to work in a fire though... If you give me a suggestion though I can try to work it in smile
[Image: HXA51kp.png]

Messages In This Thread