Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting Booth
Sigh

Don't get me wrong, buttons are cool and all, Even cooler if they had their own thread, but what are they got to do with voting? Canvasing, perhaps yes, but that's about all I can think of. I actually suggested HOS should start with a box of buttons in his room to stick onto his officers for various things, gold star for doing well, purple heart for being cloned, green badge for contributing towards the a great deal the monetary funds of security, etc.

Captain_Bravo Wrote:Make the vote button replace your ID, and give it the ability to open basic doors, like Staff Assistant level access, or maybe just maintenance. So greyshirts have no reason not to replace their ID with a pin, heads can make the choice, and changelings/nuke ops/wizards/etc. get a nice all-around useful thing by taking part in the democratic process, and voting to replace John Q. Pubbies arms with synthetic butts!

It has been said that ID's may be a wireless process where ID upgrades could be slotted on without going to the HOP's office, hop would do it for you from his desk (I would presume downgrades would be manual to prevent assholes from downgrading the entire crew to staff assistant)
Adding a this, my suggested voting thing, and more computer stuff that'll be coming, and the HOP's job could be alot more colorful than appear at the start and fuck off the map for entirety.

Messages In This Thread