Hokie's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name:Ian McNabb
BYOND Username:Hokie
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available:Weekdays;3:15 Pm EST - approx 10:00 PM EST, Weekends; Depends

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I am applying today because, well, for one, there’s not much to do when you’re dead. I guess a real reason

would be far too many times have I seen kiddos of all kinds ask questions, and stupid or not, I wish to

answer them. I have been on the station since early May, and have been steadily been working on increasing

my knowledge of a 2d spaceman Shrek game ever since. I typically play as Captain or AI, and sometimes

Chief Engineer. Despite the jobs I play, most of my knowledge is about the games amount of unusual items.

I have no experience in research things such as Mixing, Chemistry, or telescience, so I doubt I could

answer any questions about that, but I have a moderate amount of experience in engineering, so that could

be a second thing, in case item knowledge doesn’t make the cut. I try to maintain good relations with both

players and admins, and doing so typically works out. My main plan as mentor would be to prevent player

rage gained from fucking with admin spawned items, so less people can get banned, and they can convert to

slightly less horrible crewmembers. I am always on the IRC when I play, so anyone can easily contact me

there too. I do take notes of things I learn, so I can use them for later use, so that may be of some use.

I guess a thing about my experience, or lack thereof, is I no longer like playing captain; it just gets so

boring so quickly, you die, you become Junior Head of Security, or you just walk around, not exactly my

idea of fun anymore. I can’t call this the most interesting or unique application ever, but I hope you’ll

take it into consideration.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Damn those some nice ogre layers.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):

Banned for 5 hours for ic in ooc

Messages In This Thread