Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydroponics thread (plant ideas/tools)
As i said in the poppy thread i see hydroponics as the weaker chemistry that uses solid forms of the chemicals. While it can make stuff like exploding tomatoes that make huge explosion for master hydroponics it takes a LONG time to get to the stage when you can just go make a pipe bomb or beaker assembly. My suggestion is to add special plants that have weak chemicals/ none at all but have special effects like artifacts Or plants with special giving that are rather easily to make if you know have but takes time to do it

Here are some Ideas i thought of :

Cherries(not sure if this is real plant..never seen any)-Give out cherry juice when non-mutated...when mutated it causes the cherries to heat up rapidly when thrown allowing for fun possibilities. It can transfer over when spliced

Ice-flowers (possible artifact? also needs better name) - gives frozen pods when harvested. When the pods are heated it causes water to appear....When spliced it has a chance to give the given seed the same effect to one of the plants chemicals when heated

rubber- gives blob of rubber that are good for making ghetto insulated gloves that Halves the shock damage or used to reinforce the emergancy space suits (the orange ones)

Flubber (requires injections of strange regreant in rubber seed) -Gives a flubber when harvested. Flubber when thrown keeps on moving and hitting walls...it only stops when it hits a human (doing some brute damage or been grabbed. It is also known from time to time to begin jumping by it. Also good for upgrading moon boots to give you jumpy with only a small chance of malfuction (due to flubber having a mind of it own). When spliced it gives the targeted plant a weaker version where it can only hit the walls twice instead of forever

Thyme (mutation????)-a strange plant that leaves slow time down or speeds it up. When holding it in your active hand you speed up or down and when extracted gives a rather weak chemical version of the plant that effects chemicals only causing chemical reactions to happen slower or their effects to happen faster and makes it go through the body faster)....when spliced it slows down plants with special ability’s (good for keeping flubber as a pet without chasing him/her/it)

Spooky seed (possible telescience reward)-rather useless by itself.....When harvested gives only a one ectoplasm and a ghostly scream (does not give seeds)

Haunted tree (apple mutation that requires splicing) - Gives blobs of ectoplasm when harvested...when in dark areas it has a chance of spawning ghosts or skeletons when harvested (Does NOT give seeds)

Hissing catnip (mutation)-when harvested it gives one kitty cat (Gives no seeds)

That’s all i can really think of for plants but i would love to hear more possible plant ideas that give special property’s and increase the possibility’s of crazy plant combinations. Tool ideas for hydroponics would also be nice too.

Messages In This Thread