Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Derringer SHOULD work.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Having it on the command page means you have your mouse scrolled over the right hand side of the screen, you click it, then you have to scroll your mouse back over to the left hand side. Like I said, no flow.

Man, if moving the mouse a few inches to the right, and then a few inches back to the left throws you off, you must be the most unrobust person on the server.

I like the idea of pocketing derringers. I honestly thought that was already a thing you could do, it adds a bit more versatility to the weapon. There's still nothing that beats winking at someone and pulling a gun out of the butt on your head, though. Style trumps functionality. v

I would eat my hat if you think you would be able to quick draw faster than clicking a command on the right and scrolling back to the screen than a middle click. Actually it's unless you have two cursors on the screen, it's not physically possible. Also that "robust" argument. aha. Cute. big grin

Cogwerks Wrote:It will fit in pockets now.
I don't see much need for any other commands - if you want a silent retrieval, just keep it in a pocket. If you want to stash it somewhere else, use *wink.

*wink is mostly for panache anyways.

My whole suggestion wasn't about a silent retrieval, (the whole noise when pulling it out on the second fix n' all) it was about being able to run down the hallway and pull a gun out and mow someone down in the blink of an eye, something that derringer can't do now (I reiterate, 2 telecrystals for 2 bullets, a total waste), pocket or no pocket, and personally it should.
The *wink may be panache, but it's useless and meta. Anyone seen *winking will be immediately looked at.

Messages In This Thread