Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Derringer SHOULD work.
MyBlueCorners Wrote:Instead of overriding the function of a hotkey, an 'equip derringer' verb could be added to the 'Commands' tab or something like that. I think that not being able to switch hands quickly would be too much of a downgrade to make the derringer worth carrying around (for those who use the hotkey).

I've considered that, and unless that command has a hotkey function itself, then there's little point. Like I stated in the comment above, it has to really "flow" and the middle click/pageup option is the optimum choice as it switches automatically to the hand that you'll be firing with, that and you can do it twice if you bought 2. I don't think its "too much of a downgrade" and I use the hotkeys pretty exclusively.

Currently the derringer is "Well, I got 2 telecrystals left, and this shoots bullets, so I guess this will do" and is concealed at round start and often forgotten about.

My suggestion would be to make the derringer a more robust surprise. It should be concealed when the time is right, before you are about to assassinate someone.

Messages In This Thread