Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitors + Miscreants.
mozi Wrote:
hatmadder Wrote:I would like to see a mild increase in traitor numbers, and maybe have late joins again. The hostage thing also sounds really awesome, but, if you take someone hostage, there is a good chance that no one but the AI will care. I mean, if security plays along it would be fine, but there are some rounds where either security dosnt do their job, or just isn't there.

I have done hostage taking a few times and generally this is what happens. Part of the problem is there isn't much to barter for besides cash..[quote]

I was thinking, you know, demand a pod, but again, if you want a pod, just break into mining or something and build one. The only podbay worth breaking into and security actually caring is the HoS pod bay. And even then, they will probably still give little more than two shits, if that.

The only time I've seen a hostage situation work was in a Plumphelmetpunk video back from mushroom station. He took the amusing duck hostage and threatend the station with a singularity bomb.

Messages In This Thread