Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VERY LONG a more expensive but way better alternative to discount dans
(10-23-2024, 11:33 PM)Silentbang18 Wrote: the food and drinks in the delightful dans machine are higher quality but more expensive for example delightful dans hungry feast chicken and fries delightful dans fiesta for one morning fiesta delightful dans ramen shop hot diablo delightful dans wired kick energy drink pineapple colada. inspection dialogue delightful dans hungry feast chicken and fries a box containing a quick dinner it has a picture of some good looking chicken and fries on the front inspecting the food itself its a self heating dinner with some well seasoned and crispy looking chicken dialogue for eating it you taste crispy chicken salty fries and spices. delightful dans fiesta for one morning fiesta a breakfast burrito with bacon and egg wrapped in a pancake instead of a burrito eating dialogue you taste syrupy pancake scrambled egg and crispy bacon delightful dans ramen shop hot diablo there's a demon breathing fire on the cup along a warning telling how spicy they are eating WOAH HOT in all caps raises your temperature to the max and makes you character sweat delightful dans wired kick energy drink pineapple colada its a energy drink made by delightful dans there's a picture of a person on the beach on the can drinking you taste tropical fruit and energy regenerates your stamina but you take a hit when you crash. so now i wanna hear what you all think of my ideas and if this would be a great addition to the game.

So after reading the replies i made some changes first the post is WAY shorter and hopefully easier to read now. second i realized how the effects could be used for nefarious purpose so i rebalanced them the energy drink now give you increased stamina but you take a hit to stamina when you crash and now instead of making you stutter the diablo noodles raise your temp and make you sweat. third i didn't realize this would probably eliminate the need for kitchen food so here's a change i think could be good you could only find delightful dans in certain areas like the space diner or maybe there's a secret one hiding somewhere on the station or you could build one with parts as someone in the replies said from a lore perspective it would make sense because discount would try and get rid of their competition so maybe they hid or removed the vendings and thats why you have to try and look for them or build one. and finally fourth i understand i could just add this myself but i have ZERO idea on how to code for this game so unless someone volunteers this will probably just stay a suggestion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VERY LONG a more expensive but way better alternative to discount dans - by Silentbang18 - 10-24-2024, 06:24 AM