Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else.
The his is my FIRST time using the forums - bare witu me. space bear

**PICTURE THIS**:
You’re 17. You get on goonstation to have some fun. You realize that if’s not usually the same experience as you usually have. Stuff that isn’t really talked about is being talked about. It feels odd.

1. GOONSTATION ACCURATELY DEPICTS DRUG USAGE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWL. PEOPLE DON’T REALIZE THAT IT IS A PIXEL VIDEO GAME. IT DOES NOT PROMOTE DRUG USAGE!!

2. GOONSTATION FREQUENTLY BWOINKS PEOPLE FOR BARELY NSFW CONTENT!! YEAH!! YOU HEARD ME!!

3. IT IS PIXEL FUCKING ART!! FARTING ON A BIBLE DOES NOT SHOW YOU EVERY FUCKING INNARD OF YOU FLYING OUT IN A 4K HIGH RES CellULAR DECONPOSITION!! IT IS NOT VERY REALISITC!!

For fucks sake. I found this game when I was 16 through a roblox game that had a space station 13 reference. I thought it was neat. But EVERY SERVER I WENT TOHSD A “NO MINORS” warning on it. ODD! But what for? The NSFW content? The “oh we hate minors lol lmfao” on i..? GOONSTATION WAS MY SAFE SPACE. BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO FREELY TALK ANBOUR MY AGE THERE. GOOD LORD, CREW. STOP TRYING TO GATEKEEP THINGS THAT DON’T NEED TO BE GATEKEPT.

all for my rant. Goon should be at least 16+.

fat and sassy space-bee

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else. - by Jolyne985 - 10-23-2024, 05:22 AM