Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uncuff while moving
(10-20-2024, 04:08 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Like for example.. a chair you can put a perp on and they cannot remove their cuffs at all. This ALONE would make interrogation and searches a moment where the antag has lost. (of course changelings can get out of it)
But yea a special chair in each interrogation room to signify: "This guy with the cuffs is now stuck having to deal with security, security has WON at this point"
Of course there will be ways to get out of this chair as certain antagonists too.
Changeling would slip free, Vampire could turn into mist, Traitors could use their "Break free" chip to get out of the chair. But others not so much.

I believe this was the general behavior of chairs in a distant past. You were unable to attempt to break out of cuffs while buckled into a chair. Bucklecuffing was removed many years ago for being extremely unfun, so there's a very strong historical precedent for avoiding anything resembling it making a return.

re: Glamurio's point on beepsky
I think ziptie cuffs should definitely be more forgiving than normal cuffs for escape. 99.5% of the times beepsky arrests someone, it's a random civilian who did something incidental and unserious that security won't bother following up on. In the .5% of times where a proper arrest is warranted, being cuffed at all is a huge detriment to escaping security, even if you could break them while walking. I don't see a reason why they'd need to be nearly as restrictive as proper sec handcuffs.

Messages In This Thread
Uncuff while moving - by Chomusuke - 10-19-2024, 05:57 AM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by LeahTheTech - 10-19-2024, 09:55 AM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by klushy225 - 10-19-2024, 01:16 PM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Breezeshadow - 10-19-2024, 08:13 PM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Lt487 - 10-19-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by JORJ949 - 10-20-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Kotlol - 10-20-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Glamurio - 10-20-2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Uncuff while moving - by cyberTripping - 8 hours ago
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Kotlol - 8 hours ago
RE: Uncuff while moving - by Kotlol - 3 hours ago