Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RP is actually more fun than classic
I do agree that the rp-classic stuff has been ticking me off abit on goon3.

This especially is annoying when I was an antagonist clown doing very aggresive pranks (wich I know are self antagging), but never outright murder.
I tried to stuff someone into a washing machine aggresively as a clown.. and then someone pulled them away and I go my antagging ways to take em out. (Not killing them i am a vampire clown so I am using my powers to stun people into pranks)
But before you know it... screams of vampire and suddenly a staffy shows up and starts murdering me, the AI shows up and starts murdering me and my victims also get up and start murdering me.
Remember I haven't "Drank blood" or "harmed anyone" just stunned em and tried to prank em.
Security IRONICALLY saved my butt by dragging me away and telling everyone to back off, while some of them still push past security to try and kill me.

Rest of the round I was just doing revenge pranks aggresively while some of my former mob targets antagonized me wich allowed me to take heavy revenge and swirly their poor asses.

But I was like: "Why are you killing me for being an open antagonist doing a prank that clearly isn't murderous (painful though) because I used my antagonist skills to "not kill you." ?"
Anyway that's my take on the classic-rp thing. But when it's more pure RP.. my god am I having fun as antag or crewmate. Ooh this guy is an antag not killing me? I can be chill with them. And even do funny things with antags to build a story that might end in my demise or me helping them incidentally. (like why would I not trust the HoP when they give me some unknown brain to fry and they claim it's a monkey brain? (example ) )

Messages In This Thread
RP is actually more fun than classic - by Outie - 10-18-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: RP is actually more fun than classic - by Kotlol - 10-18-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: RP is actually more fun than classic - by Cal - 10-23-2024, 03:37 AM