Head of Security application for Laylith Blackwing
After observation and consideration:

I have seen generally good security performance. You understand all of what I would consider to be excellent sec skills to possess. You are, generally, communicative, and capable.

You have a high chance of placing preferential treatment towards people your character has in-game interactions or attachments with. I have witnessed this in both going soft on friends, becoming violent at people that come between you and friends, trying to remove or isolate people from friends, and labeling people, by name, in dead chat and discord with negative things, complaining about their play, and complaining about their characters.

You understand all the technical aspects that I would hope for or expect, but you need to work more on inclusion, and fairness, before I would feel comfortable voicing personal recommendation for the position under the present expectations. I know its important and fun to play with friends but someone in a position of rp authority needs to be open to everyone! Keep up the good work, and best of luck moving forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Security application for Laylith Blackwing - by Silent Majority - 11 hours ago