Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Antag Idea: Prisoner
here's an alternate idea:

Fugitive starts out the round as a job. Electrician, scientist, w/e. They know they're the fugitive, nobody else does. They're on a deep cover assignment from the syndicate or w/e and can use their pda to buy some items, but no weaponry. They start with a microbomb implant and a special data implant. It's assumed that they already actually completed their mission and the data implant is full. Anyway, their goal is to escape on the shuttle with the data implant inside them. 10 minutes into the round, the crew gets a message from Centcom stating that they've received word from an informant that there's been a spy onboard the station collecting sensitive information. The crew needs to capture the fugitive and cut out the data implant to find out what its transmitted to the syndicate. Everyone simultaneously gets a crew objective to get the data implant. To make things more interesting, NT offers a 1 million credit reward for shipping them the implant(through QM I guess). As the round goes on, the crew receives a centcom message containing a hint to the clue of the fugitive's identity every ten minutes. First one is: there is a fugitive, but subsequent ones might be things like the first letter of his name, his job, what room he was in 5 minutes ago, how much money he has in his bank account. Nothing that would immediately out one person, but enough that the longer the round goes on the more likely the crew is to figure out who it is. The fugitive himself just has to try and survive and remain undetected long enough for the shuttle to get called so that he can escape.

one problem that i can see is that he could just fuck off into space and if you stopped him from fucking off into space it'd be easy to figure out who it was just by seeing who couldn't go to Mining. potential solutions: i dunno, maybe make him only able to spend like 5 minutes on a different z-level per round? long enough that checking everyone would be really annoying to do but not long enough for fucking off into space to be a valid strategy

Messages In This Thread