Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else.
As a player, if the server was made 18+, I dont think the enjoyment of the game would be any better or worse. I could make sex jokes, which would be neat I guess, but I don't consider making those a huge deal anyways. As someone who played this game while underage however, I got significant enjoyment from it and I don't see the point in denying other people who are underaged that enjoyment.

There's the "ss13 is a mature game" argument, but honestly there's nothing in here that's too intense that a teenager wouldn't be perfectly fine with handling it. Seeing a few pixels of ketchup colored blood or meth being a thing isn't going to leave a 15 year old up at night after they run into it in the space fart game. Regarding adult and child interaction, I honestly can't really think of much that would be inappropriate to do between adults, that wouldn't also be inappropriate to do between an adult and a child. Verbally berating people in the space fart game is inappropriate, regardless if its an adult doing it to another adult, or one doing it to a child.

The only thing I can think of that's appropriate between adults and inappropriate between adults and children is romantic/sexual roleplay. For the latter, I just don't want that here, nor do I want to deal with that. For the former, you really shouldn't be doing that type of roleplay with people whose boundaries you don't know anyways, even if its all E+ some people just don't want to roleplay out flirting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else. - by Ikea - 10-05-2024, 02:10 PM