Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else.
Generally I agree with the take of making the game 18+, because I feel like it should be, just given the content that it features. I don't so much care about asking people to enforce it, just as much as I don't care if a teenager plays GTA 5, because you can't really realistically enforce it. I know people that have photoshopped their IDs to bypass checks, and at the end of the day there's only so much you can do. The ruling should merely be informal, and as an added explanation for really anyone running or participating in the server.

I don't necessarily think you can compare people of our generation playing Battlefield when they were younger to kids nowadays. Social media has changed the way most kids interact with, well, the entire internet really (and a problem in of itself), and protecting younger anyone from anything is nothing more than a noble endeavor these days. So I think adding a paragraph that reads "Hey, please be 18 years or older" doesn't do any harm, and if anything, can only help to improve the vibe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else. - by Glamurio - 10-05-2024, 06:51 AM