Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else.
Eh, it's a bit wrong to say goon is the only server to allow minors. Monke and Para came up to my mind as one of the big servers that allows anyone under the age of 18.

To say goon is too gorish for teens, I have seen... a lot of pegi 12 games with darker theme (octopath traveler for example),and another example, shounen jump app is rated for 12 up in playstore, yet shounen manga can have a lot of violent theme, to put it into a perspective. Teens are... old. In a lot of countries, they can get a part time job, bank account, the right to vote, and driving license. Making up steve the accountant in a video game where he has to handle cartoonishly evil coworkers and other incompetent employee seems less serious than things teens can do.

Also, my opinion is that romance RP is a total different thing compared to antagonistic roleplay. Antagonistic roleplay means you will mostly only do something antagonistic once in a while on a same person, you would not interact with them everyday with the same set up. Romance rp on the other hands mean a person will meet the same person oftenly and while romance is a part of a game, it's pretty minor component compared to working in a space station with villains and aliens. So, sometimes, the enviroment may disrupt someone's dates and it doesn't have a lot of room to improve.. then it will be ideal to improve the rp out game right? This is where things might get trickier when it comes to romance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think goon should be an 18+ server, like everyone else. - by Emimiyu - 10-05-2024, 04:27 AM