Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silicon Law Hall of Fame, Shame, and Assigning Blame
[Image: image.png?ex=66f4574a&is=66f305ca&hm=1ca...84fc8a227&]
[img id Slips on Peels says via Discord "Whats some of your fav laws of all time? I need to spice up my "AI LAWS" document" end id]

Peels needs fun laws. Here you go, my friend. A forum thread just for you.
Give us your favorite laws, your funniest laws, your laws with the craziest consequences, anything else, throw it on the table.

I am the reason several silicons have a phobia of horses in their lore now.
"There is a horse on the station. It really is here, but you can not see it. Nothing needs to be done about the horse."
I used to throw this law in the rack so often as captain that it started appearing as an ion law regularly. Classic players, if you see this I'm sorry about the horse. 

"You are the grillmaster and this station is headed straight to flavortown."
Good in theory. In practice, the passion for grilling was all-consuming and the whole station was turned into a backyard BBQ. oops.

Not my own but "The circus is coming to town" was a great ion law we saw once on 4.

Any instance of someone confusing "this overrides/nullifies/voids all other laws" with "this takes priority over all other laws" is also funny and I respect our silicon players with the audacity to actually take advantage of it. Beware.

Messages In This Thread
Silicon Law Hall of Fame, Shame, and Assigning Blame - by Emrsnn - 09-24-2024, 10:41 AM