Complaint Wrong account banned
(09-02-2024, 11:38 AM)GreenJelly Wrote: Hello, thank you for reaching out. Since you are playing in the same household, any bans you or your brother pick up may spread to the other. We can manually tune the bans to be more specific, if an Admin is available; so if you get hit by your brother's ban, or vice-versa, the innocent party can make an appeal on the forums as usual and we can try to sort it out. This process is very sensitive however, and any attempt at evading a ban will immediately re-apply the ban on both players.

Since you are sharing IP, we would appreciate if you send in an Ahelp or Discord ]report when you're able so we can properly note down which account belongs to who. It is also very important that both you and your brother read the rules about Metagaming.

Jelly

Hello again Jelly. Sorry if this is considered necro but the same issue happened again. I couldn't do what you advised back then since apparently you can't link the discord account nor use Ahelp while banned. Anyways, I thought I probably overreacted and that there would be no more bans, so when the ban timer was over I just decided to leave it be and play, but it happened again, got banned and the ban message that was meant for my brother was received by me as well, and this time I think it's permanent so I can't just wait for it to be lifted in order to link the account with Discord and follow the procedure with an admin there.

So I was just wondering what should I do to be able to contact an admin to tune the bans to be player-specific rather than IP wide? And again, sorry for the comeback.  surprised fat and sassy space-bee

Messages In This Thread
Wrong account banned - by Gloomo - 09-02-2024, 11:05 AM
RE: Wrong account banned - by GreenJelly - 09-02-2024, 11:38 AM
RE: Wrong account banned - by Gloomo - 09-02-2024, 12:12 PM
RE: Wrong account banned - by Gloomo - 09-09-2024, 07:12 PM
RE: Wrong account banned - by Bilo216 - 09-09-2024, 07:31 PM
RE: Wrong account banned - by Gloomo - 09-11-2024, 09:06 AM
RE: Wrong account banned - by GreenJelly - 09-11-2024, 10:13 AM
RE: Wrong account banned - by Gloomo - 09-11-2024, 11:15 AM