Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i think ghosts should be able to observe the adventure / centcom z level (z2)
Speaking as someone who isn't spoilered and has a pathological dislike of being fed even basic knowledge (I should frankly have taken happily instead of learning departments the hard way and terribly as a result) and entirely personal opinion: I feel like the idea of someone accidentally wandering into an azone as a ghost while spectating, and not having enough time to go "Wait I don't want to know" and go somewhere else and in that time period picking up some dread secret of how the azone works or what wibbly jibbly lurks beneath the deep dark seems less likely than accidentally hovering over two people openly making secret chems or observing someone picking up and doing all the debris field stuff.

You also have the risk of

Deadtalk: Casper: Wow I can't believe they cracked the nut using the scrimbly wimbly!
Deadtalk: Fortunato: For the love of god Casper why are you telling me out loud.

I think you either twist the cap off the old can or you don't for the most part. If you keep the lid on maybe having a clarification on -when- if ever such things move from out of the shroud of secrecy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think ghosts should be able to observe the adventure / centcom z level (z2) - by Lefinch - 09-09-2024, 06:48 PM