Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i think ghosts should be able to observe the adventure / centcom z level (z2)
(09-05-2024, 12:33 AM)DisturbHerb Wrote: i think it'd be a little strange if you could surf around z2 and see that mars is really just next door to where souls go when they die

I wouldn’t exactly call it strange, it’s more similar to a little behind-the-scenes of how Goonstation azones are actually mapped and put into the game. Maybe it would even get some people into mapping?

I also don’t think that much of anything needs to be purposefully kept hidden from ghosts. Now that there are solid rules against powergaming and rushing said items in place, that‘s less of a concern. Many ways are also opened through indirect interaction like powering APCs and such, and you only get to see the layout as a ghost without being able to interact with it. Knowing where the door is is only one half of the solution, the puzzle needed to open it is another.

Also, moving azones further out of the semi-secret (can’t talk about it, but it’s also not actually hidden in the code and such) spot it is in right now is a good idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think ghosts should be able to observe the adventure / centcom z level (z2) - by Chasu - 09-05-2024, 02:47 AM