Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give gang leaders the option to change their name at roundstart(similar to clown)
(09-04-2024, 12:48 AM)Kotlol Wrote: While cool, I am giving this a pass for several reasons:
1: One of the gang objectives is always to kill other leaders, giving them a tag anyone can read hints off your enemies who to target.
2: Xbox series X has no games.

Anyway...the problem with this is how it's implemented... the kingpin and such were aliases to either hide a leaders name or to show force yes.
But in Gangs having you out there saying: "I AM LEADER OF MY GANG" is essentially telling Security who to arrest and execute and other gangs who to kill.

This might be okay in RP for escalation rules , but on classic this is a straight route to beat down village.

Good point, thats why id suggest an optional name change, personally i play on rp servers so im not keen to how this would go on classic (would it be possible to have a feature like this exclusive to RP? No idea how gooncode actually works). So if you didnt want to flaunt your status as a gang leader you could just keep your default character name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give gang leaders the option to change their name at roundstart(similar to clown) - by BurgerWithButter - 09-04-2024, 09:25 PM