Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prep time and pay off (Discussion/talk)
I might not understand your post 100% due to my poor English skill.
I assume you mean chef is not much reward and take a time for prepare especial when it a special meal.so I 50% agree with it cooking sometime have a lot of process and some menu is hard to make even less people come to interact with you.(I think that problem also often found in classic server since in the past classic not have hunger and thirst bar) but I think it very fine for me to play chef and spend many time on my food instead spread my food to people.but right now in classic after hunger and thirst added I think I see many people interact more with the chef now which is very good. But one thing I don’t like about chef is there requestation from QM most of the contract are very hard / too much amount to make you might spend a half of round to finish the contract for few thousand credit quite not reasonable and not rewardtive to player to do. If allow chef to make food become more valuable to QM and less work per order I think it gonna be great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prep time and pay off (Discussion/talk) - by meaow589 - 08-30-2024, 04:40 PM