Natasha Narisktav HoS application!
(08-03-2024, 08:21 AM)jan.antilles Wrote: (To clarify: this comment is from my perspective and experience with CypherXD as a fellow player, not as an administrator.)

My most direct interaction with you was when you were playing your scientist, Lya Dagger, as a non-antag. You complained when you were confronted by Security for having a contraband gun from an azone, and when told that it was Syndicate in origin, proclaimed that the Syndicate "wasn't so bad" and you worked for them sometimes. My character Rina called that out as awful, and Lya doubled down on it. Rina threw the first punch, then Lya shot her with the gun. Security stepped in to stop you and got the gun away, and you immediately yelled about how much we sucked and suicided in the nearest firelock.

I would need to see a LOT of growth from you in order to be remotely comfortable with having you as a Head of Security.

Currently permabanned, so take the following with a grain of salt.

While I don't know the specifics of THAT specific situation, I do know that a Natasha (May be a different Natasha) on Goonstation 1 that consistently has good behavior and fair judgement that helps to rein in known security troublemakers.

To summarize +1

Messages In This Thread
Natasha Narisktav HoS application! - by Cypher - 07-19-2024, 06:10 AM
RE: Natasha Narisktav HoS application! - by Noobsky_Boi - 08-03-2024, 09:41 PM