Complaint Jan Antilles, weird ban for my friend
I am NOT trying to convince you to unban him! I am trying to discuss his ban (last message broke sorry) He doesnt have access to his Goon Forum account so I am speaking for him 
His response was: "Abused chems for the entire round: i gassed the hallways as a scientist to help the clown with super lube, killed a security officer on shuttle: my plan of escape from the crime scene according to the rp that was going on at the time was to jump out the shuttle door which was opened, but blocked by the security officer, to which i respond by pushing him off shuttle with me due to the adrenalin from the chase both ic and irl and also the lack of lights because they were broken by someone on shuttle." 

1. [size=1]Abused chems for the entire round: i gassed the hallways as a scientist to help the clown with super lube, killed a security officer on shuttle: my plan of escape from the crime scene according to the rp that was going on at the time was to jump out the shuttle door which was opened, but blocked by the security officer, to which i respond by pushing him off shuttle with me due to the adrenalin from the chase both ic and irl and also the lack of lights because they were broken by someone on shuttle. [size=1](upraveno)[/size]

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan Antilles, weird ban for my friend - by Mitysko - 08-02-2024, 09:40 AM