Head of Security Application: RubberRats (Tony Favero)
I think Rats is ready for the beret. To begin with there were definitely some rougher things that had to be smoothed out with time, feedback, and gaining experience trying new things though throughout these years now that I’ve known him I’ve never seen him give up on improving himself. As it stands now his sec and command work are great and he stands out as one of the players who I think has a good enough sense of self to remain a good example of what a member of security/command is supposed to be even when faced with considerable pressure. I’ve additionally seen him take the time to teach people things as a mentor as well as perform admirably as a HoS on fridays.

The only concern I would have is that he’d be on the harsher side a tad bit though I’m absolutely certain with some more experience playing the role itself he’d find a good balance. Consider this a +1 from me personally, you damn well earned it Rats.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Security Application: RubberRats (Tony Favero) - by Wander - 07-17-2024, 04:42 PM