Head of Security Application: RubberRats (Tony Favero)
To offer positive input: Rats is efficent. He is communicative, he generally takes anything said to heart and tries very hard to be serious. I feel that he accurately responds to threats and I have never once seen him intentionally help or aid an antag or break character.

Since I should always offer feedback as well: I sometimes worry you occasionally fall into the same camp as I used to of being very fast to shut down threats. This is not bad, but playing dumb sometimes helps antags get their bits going and assists in them getting a chance to shine. I can say i have not to my recollection, noticed this behavior from you when you play HoS.

I belive you are skilled and communicative. I also noticed that when you are angry or upset(or seem so) you remove yourself from a situation and don't explode. That alone is an admirable quality and one I would consider worthy of commendation.

I don't normally speak so in depth on apps because i try to keep it concise, but the exact wording for this one has escaped me for a while because I couldn't quiiiite figure out how to nail the landing. I've wrote it a half dozen times then not posted.

Keep it cool, which you are, and I'm sure you'll get full time hat access soon if not later. Good luck! I will be rooting for you.

As an aside, your gimmick sounds great! Hope I am playing with you when you do it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Security Application: RubberRats (Tony Favero) - by Silent Majority - 07-04-2024, 01:36 PM