Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling
(07-01-2024, 03:39 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: I feel like Zoldorf being able to teleport its booth to other places that are not seen by anyone could make a lot of sense in a "mystical cursed fortune machine that is just in some place where you come across it" horror way. It would probs also make people a lot more likely to interact with it if it's not in the same place that a fortune machine always is (some spot in the bar or whatever). Also I think souls should probably just regenerate slowly period so you can always do your stuff slowly.

Some steps should probs be taken to prevent Zoldorfs from getting themselves into trouble (via for instance blocking doorways to the shuttle) by making it so that the area has to be a little open, could probably be done by requiring a certain amount of free spaces around or something.

A simple fix, but I think Zoldorf appearing in only locations that "allow" zoldorf to appear would make sense.
Remove the "cannot be seen" thing and if Zoldorf teleports on you, nothing really happens. It just spooks you.

I think this is probably the best way to make Zoldorf "slightly" more interresting to play.

Messages In This Thread
Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling - by JohnnyJohn - 06-21-2024, 11:01 AM
RE: Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling - by Kotlol - 06-22-2024, 09:43 AM
RE: Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling - by Kotlol - 07-01-2024, 01:13 AM
RE: Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling - by Snoid - 07-01-2024, 01:25 PM
RE: Buffs to Zoldorf and soul-selling - by Kotlol - 07-02-2024, 01:02 AM