Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
minimum point generation for kudzu people
(06-28-2024, 09:13 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: The main thing that's stopped me (other than laziness/burnout) is it would mean removing the Kudzuseed from traitors, but now that I think about it, that probably wouldn't be very hard to solve. Could force the seed to be planted in an asteroid tile or just trigger a spawning on some asteroid on z5 or wherever...

Love your work on it, but I think there is an easy way to make Kudzu people work and keep the Kudzu seed in place for traitors/spiefs.

And it's much simpler then you think. Since Kudzu folk can change thick kudzu into devices... why not just have the pod growth only happen if a kudzu person spawns it on a corpse.

This allows the Kudzu seed still to cause mayhem, but stops "dieing and self antagging" on the seed and allows the Kudzu people to be their own antagonist if they spawn off station.

Not only would it make the Kudzu seed more panic inducing since now it's tied to "KUDZU INVASION! LOOK FOR ANY POD PEOPLE!" thus allowing the traitor to go about more sneakily.

Messages In This Thread
RE: minimum point generation for kudzu people - by Kotlol - 06-28-2024, 09:18 AM