Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
minimum point generation for kudzu people
I think the underlying problem with Kudzu folk is still the same to this day.

"Takes too long to become one, too easy to be killed, hivemind mostly distorts with 1 becoming antagonistic while the rest is neutral."

I love kudzu folk for their gimmicks and fun things they can bring. But gameplay wise.. they are booooooooooooooooooring and hampered like hell and back.
And their vagueness as "neutral" and "free to kill" makes it worst where the captain declares peace but crewmate mcpyromaniac goes to kill em anyway and war breaks out...
Ruining any fun Roleplay with the Kudzu people, cause someone saw free kills going on.

And there in lies the main problem. Them being too slow, Kudzu being massively annoying, people antagonizing the kudzu folk if fully neutral/cooperative, that one kudzu player who decides to defect from the hivemind and spread anyway.. causing war to break out and more.

While people hate they are a slower botany, I just hate the fact if the majority is willing to work together with eachother for fun, the minority who aren't antags use this oppertunity to cause chaos cause "Lol I am a plant who cares" or "Lol I can kill em who cares"

And this "grey area" of the rules makes it hard to ahelp cause... well what can you say? "They killed Kudzu people while we declared peace" or "This kudzu guy keeps spreading vines when we want ot keep peace as the rest of the Kudzu." Since "Technically" they aren't in the wrong gameplay wise.

I do think Kudzu folk could use more.. but if we buff em, we gotta decide if they are GOOD or EVIL. Cause otherwise this vagueness is just gonna cause more problems then anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: minimum point generation for kudzu people - by Kotlol - 06-27-2024, 05:25 AM