Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for a TC rebalance
I seen quite some topics on "Hey this one item sucks solo, can we buff it or change the cost?"
While others go: "This always get picked since how good it is.. why not change the cost? Cause it combo's with this."

There are several ways of restructing this. But I think flat out changing a lot of costs is just gonna break a lot of fun loadouts on accident that aren't as powerful.

Insted I recommend a different restructure added on top.

"Loadout packets"
These give items for 12 TC right away, but are cheaper overall like for example the random assortment packages.
Now we can make "traitor classes" that still work together item wise and have people get a bang for their buck while we remove overused combo's.

Let's be real some of us have TC loadout ideas on items and some item combo's are just too strong, but changing their TC by upping it would make both items worthless since now you can't mix em match em with other items anymore.. and thus you lower other items, but now these are too good with others and.. it's just gonna become whack a mole.

But let's say with loadouts, we can have Item A and Item B be unable to be purcased seperately cause they are too expensive together due to some other item that's cheap making a too powerful combo.
But in this load out you get Item A and B together since.. well they fit a theme but without the other item that makes it godlike with the three items being in there.

Also I tihnk loadouts will also help newbies ease into traitor gameplay easier since they got a good value starting set, but can experiment on later rounds.

Atleast now we can currate wich item combo's are populary used and nerf them accordingly in costs while adding a possiblity to get similiar builds that aren't as OP.

Example of two fast loadout ideas:
(The swift handed thief)
- Deringer 2
- Pickpocket Gun 3
- Stealth Storage 1
- Floor closet 1 (Either both, or floor/stealth)
- Light breaker 4
- Chameleon Projector 5
(A stealthy person who's all about stealing stuff from the shadows, can make a quick escape, not good at combat)

(The assassin)
- Target ID tracker 1
- Holographic Diguiser 2
- Signal Jammer 3
- .22 Pistol Box 3
- Fibre Wire 3
- Syndicate Omnitool 2
(The set you take for quick inflitrations and executions)

Just as simple executions. "For example" This was roughly done and fast just to get across how loadouts could fix this.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Lord_earthfire - 06-27-2024, 02:49 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Cal - 06-27-2024, 03:49 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Kotlol - 06-27-2024, 05:17 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Soleil - 06-27-2024, 05:59 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Flaborized - 06-27-2024, 07:06 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by meaow589 - 06-27-2024, 08:15 AM
RE: Suggestion for a TC rebalance - by Flaborized - 06-28-2024, 05:40 AM