Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have job titles show up under players with ALT hover-over
i think it would be a really nice quality of life addition to be able to tell people's jobs at a glance without the need to do a full examine and clog your chat up with unnecessary info, just like we already have for names and pronouns by simply holding alt and hovering over them.

as a new player i already struggle to keep up with the constant radio chatter in the chat window, and constantly needing to examine people to tell who im even talking to in terms of rank feels both tedious and unnecessary, especially when i have to find the (JOB) text in the sea of examine text as the chat keeps on scrolling by. sometimes its easy to find at the bottom, sometimes some items or prosthetics add extra info at the end so its not as easy to find anymore

i understand some may feel that it could be too much info at the same time on the screen, but to alleviate that it could be a toggleable option under game settings, where other ALT hover options are located

Messages In This Thread
Have job titles show up under players with ALT hover-over - by dwahgon - 06-26-2024, 03:49 AM