Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thoughts and suggestions on medical department
(06-19-2024, 01:46 PM)Kateaclysm Wrote: it's generally a lot more engaging to be able to fix someone up post-death and revive them, rather than just hit a button and clone them when they die.

This is the #1 reason why I don’t like cloning in its current state. I couldn’t have said it any better.

(06-20-2024, 04:58 AM)rando212 Wrote: So the TLDR if you want of my plan would be to nerf objects like the cryo, sleepers, and possibly dialysis machine as well as possibly nerfing the basic healing chems like silver sulfide and stypic powder, and changing the current "advanceded healing chems" as well as adding more.
What’s wrong with the dialysis machine?

I’m interested in the idea of advanced healing chems, but I’m a bit worried that making the base healing chems less efficient will end up increasing doctors’ over reliance on cloning.

My personal idea for an alternative method of revival would be some sort of revival bed that prevents bodies from decaying when buckled into it and shocks them back to life when interacting with it. 2 of them can be found in medbay and they can be mechscanned. I don’t have many other ideas for these but I think that they are a fair and beginner-friendly way to revive people outside of cloning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts and suggestions on medical department - by Snowy :D - 06-20-2024, 09:39 AM