Complaint Zamujasa
i wish you could see that your failure to accept that you were and are wrong is causing you to rapidly go down this path of destruction. truly.

cliffs notes of just how we got here:
jillith talks about the current round in #rp-chat.
i say "if this is current round stuff, do not discuss it".
jillith says that since it's maybe about a bug, it's not actually the current round.
i say, no, it still is, don't do this.
jillith continues to debate me.
i time out jillith for ten minutes.

if only things had stopped there.

jillith then pinged me in the discord community for my long-time forum.
my personal discord server.
to argue about the rule.
again.

and then, after more "please stop digging this hole, there are ways to handle this that aren't fighting with me",
i banned her from that community.

and then she messaged me, and i blocked her there, too.

and so the interaction that started here, made its way to my home community, has finally wound up back here. time is a flat circle.

(06-19-2024, 06:45 PM)Jillith Wrote: the whole "p***s" situation and decided beforehand that the appropriate course of action was to kill people without saying a word to them

every rule break is not owed an evaluation by the entire admin team. sometimes people who do this instead get a 5 minute ban, or depending on other factors, a ban to forums, or a permaban.

i chose removing you from the round, because i was already in the process of dealing with the other person.

again, the thing you see every time you log in is excruciatingly clear about this. i know, because i wrote it:

[Image: hWlwBCz.png]
Quote:ze·ro tol·er·ance
noun refusal to accept antisocial behavior, typically by strict and uncompromising application of the law.

please also pay special attention to the "if an admin tells you to stop doing something, stop doing it" part of that message.

Messages In This Thread
Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 07:03 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-19-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-20-2024, 05:12 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-20-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-20-2024, 07:30 AM