Complaint Zamujasa
Quote:You admit multiple times throughout your post that you did, in fact, break the rules. The admin team is a team, and this is not one administrator who has it out for you because she invited you to play. This is you breaking the rules and being made aware of it, time after time.

Quote:Zamujasa has not treated you unfairly, and neither has any other admin that I can see in your note history. Please let go of any personal issues that you have with her, and follow the rules when you play on our servers or participate in our Discord.

I would like to see where the whole admin team, over the course of like three seconds discussed the whole "p***s" situation and decided beforehand that the appropriate course of action was to kill people without saying a word to them. In the real world we call that shooting first and asking questions later and it gets people rightfully pissed off. Do you think it's supposed to make an example of them or something, when I couldn't even tell it was caused by admin intervention until it happened to me right after? In fact she had not killed the first player to do it, there would never have even been an in-character reason for me to repeat their last words.

That's the major difference here. If you won't honestly acknowledge that this approach is mean-spirited, confusing, and ineffective at actually deterring people from crossing the line then this criticism is directed at you too.

Messages In This Thread
Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 07:03 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-19-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-20-2024, 05:12 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-20-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-20-2024, 07:30 AM