Complaint Zamujasa
Hi there. Zamujasa is free to answer your feedback thread on her own if she decides to, but to begin with: the admin feedback forum is not the place to try to get around being blocked by someone. Your history and friendship with her is not something that needs to be hashed out on this forum. If she's blocked you, accept her decision and move on.

As for your feedback on how you have been handled by the administration team as a whole:

You admit multiple times throughout your post that you did, in fact, break the rules. The admin team is a team, and this is not one administrator who has it out for you because she invited you to play. This is you breaking the rules and being made aware of it, time after time.

To pull some relevant quotes:

Quote:I later made some passive-aggressive remarks about her to another player
Quote:I shot back with some criticism
Quote:being a passive-aggressive shitter when I feel like I've been wronged
Quote:was summarily given a ten minute mute for trying to continue that discussion

These behaviors are not welcome in our community. You have been warned time after time, by four other admins (just going by your notes) and not just Zamujasa.

Zamujasa has not treated you unfairly, and neither has any other admin that I can see in your note history. Please let go of any personal issues that you have with her, and follow the rules when you play on our servers or participate in our Discord.

Messages In This Thread
Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 05:29 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-19-2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-19-2024, 07:03 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-19-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Zamujasa - by Jillith - 06-20-2024, 05:12 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by Zamujasa - 06-20-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Zamujasa - by jan.antilles - 06-20-2024, 07:30 AM