Complaint Polite complaint suggested by a friend
Hello goober. I absolutely would say ignoring apologies and returning insults is kind of being an asshole... And as I have stated, I've never seen any sort of pre-game show hosted by any admin ever, and there were no signs/rules in-game that booing the show was not allowed.

Another thing I wanted to add is that they're constantly implying I completely ruined the show for them and others, when they easily could've ignored my message, or sent me an admin PM, which would have achieved the exact same effect as what they did but without this mess.
Rather than fully stopping the show to do the execution bit, they could've continued on and nobody elses experience of the show would be affected.

This will probably be my last reply as its been a week since this happened and frankly, I feel like I have tried everything.

As a final TLDR of what my goals with this were:
In their favour
- I wanted to acknowledge that I should have thought more about what the game show really is for, before (not) sending that.
- I wanted to apologise again, after doing so three times over Discord.

And in my favour
- I wanted to point out that I feel like no matter how small, actions done here were unjust. Mostly because of the fact there were no warnings prior to this, at least not something I would have seen, as I've only loaded in about 80 seconds until roundstart, and I do not look at #space-chat often enough to be aware admins get serious harassment like this.
- I wanted to point out that my attempts to talk civilly were returned with insults, multiple times.

I am in no way am trying to make any of these comments seem harsh or passive aggressive, and I am trying to not let my emotions make me biased. I do not like being insulted, especially when I only had good intentions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polite complaint suggested by a friend - by zedorfska - 06-17-2024, 01:36 PM