Complaint Polite complaint suggested by a friend
I'm going to be siding with @zamujasa here. I feel like what they did was justified. There are messages that say "Don't boo the pregame show" for a reason. You just sort of.. ignored that. Even if it was as a joke. I'm not a big fan of that.

(06-16-2024, 05:54 PM)zedorfska Wrote: Pretty much what JORJ said. The parting shot part is by definition incorrect, at the time I really wanted to speak up for myself, but realised it would only cause more flood to #space-chat, so I held off from further comments and left the rest of what I had to say to this thread, I should have made that clear then but feared you would ban me as you've also given me a timeout for simply asking whether I was banned.
Three times have I tried apologising to you over Discord to which I was returned insults, and now that I'm doing so again privately you are responding in the same fashion, saying I don't have a life while ignoring 50% of my original post. I did genuinely try to give it my all to make up and be on good terms with you, but to me it seems as if your first negative experience with me makes you only focus on the negatives I bring up, rather than seeing I'm trying to apologise. I am sad this is the case.
You're especially making them out to be more of an asshole than anything I've seen, and I don't really see any proof here. I'm sorry if I'm airing on the side of caution here and your experience might seriously be real, but this sorta behavior is common among complainers that ended up... actually getting really pissed for doing something clearly disliked or against rules.
You're especially making them out to be more of an asshole than anything I've seen, and I don't really see any proof here. I'm sorry if I'm airing on the side of caution here and your experience might seriously be real, but this sorta behavior is common among complainers that ended up... actually getting really pissed for doing something clearly disliked or against rules. I feel like this might be an example of over-exaggeration.

Oopsies! It doubleposted. That's on me, pologies!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Polite complaint suggested by a friend - by goober_one - 06-16-2024, 10:45 PM