Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basic Lore Page
really nice and concise reading for newbees that i wished was there a few weeks back when i got back into ss13!

the clarification on the basic premise and the reason for everyone being there is exactly what i think is needed as an introduction for people to know what the hell is even going on, having this makes me more secure in my character as im building them up (and makes it less necessary for me to keep bugging my veteran friend for sanity checks)

this also leaves everyone all the space they'd want for headcanons and lore building, and the lines about NT not being a comically evil villain are also very welcome - like they ARE an evil corpo, but not to the level of throwing you into the grinder for fun, or the other stuff already mentioned on the wiki page.
i really liked how short the page was, really just the minimum for being able to jump into a game, but i do hope there will also be a "general knowledge everyone kinda knows" follow-up page for those that want to understand the setting better (that is, if there even is that much more to know about the period of time we're playing in!)

Messages In This Thread
Basic Lore Page - by UrsulaMejor - 06-15-2024, 12:12 AM
RE: Basic Lore Page - by Lord_earthfire - 06-15-2024, 01:47 AM
RE: Basic Lore Page - by Lefinch - 06-15-2024, 02:15 AM
RE: Basic Lore Page - by Kotlol - 06-15-2024, 03:55 AM
RE: Basic Lore Page - by dwahgon - 06-15-2024, 10:30 AM
RE: Basic Lore Page - by meaow589 - 06-18-2024, 02:59 AM