Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thoughts and suggestions on medical department
(06-14-2024, 12:04 PM)Solwra Wrote: What if everytime someone gets scanned a geneticist gets a request to decode a pretty hefty DNA sequence to ensure clone defects are minimized while rewarding the geneticist with a small material income? Bring back pre-nerfed cloning defects for non-sequenced clones in the meantime too. I really need to learn coding for all of my ideas.

We already have the meme of "Genetics not caring"
And while I like this idea since genetics on the early round is super slow anyway so they will get people to clone scan and then uncode them for points.

I think Doctors are the ones who should do this.

This more has to do with the fact, we never hear genetics complain of never being able to do anything. More: "I can't do anything else."
Meanwhile Doctors and Robotcists are complaining: "We got nothing to do till a patient appears."
ESPECIALLY ROBOTCISTS. (unless yer an antag)

I do like your suggestion a lot from a logic standpoint, but at the same time...
How about we combine the ideas?

A minigame if the code has not been unlocked while cloning is happening, a scan for genetics to get stuff early on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts and suggestions on medical department - by Kotlol - 06-15-2024, 03:43 AM