Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
(06-12-2024, 08:28 PM)Silent Majority Wrote: Since the option as people say allready exists why would preventing it being automated be a problem?

People don't do it because it takes time to do it.

And that's a good thing, because it keeps it special. It has a kind of novelty it will loose if you begin seeing these chsracters every round.

The time needed is a gate that keeps the novelty of the character configurations that don't feel right for a common crewmember, but are novel and interesting when they happen. Kinda like someone using the agent ID/evil mustache to make themselves a wannabe super-villian or funny gimmicks like that.

It's a spectacle when people make an interesting character and put everything into it for a round. It's an "yeah sure, you're special besides thst biblical accurate angel right there *shrug*" moment when you see the 5th character of that kind within a round and continue to see them every other round (i'm exaggerating here to get the point accross, i know it will not get used to such a severe degree).

Personally, i feel like most whacky stuff on station, it should have some kind of rarity, antag-exclusiveness and/or effort to aquire it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Lord_earthfire - 06-12-2024, 09:35 PM