Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
I personally agree with Zamus comment.

I've played ss13 a long time. An extremely long time. I've played on Baystation where having weird hair could get you ostracized and I've played on tg where I once saw a cat person fly skeleton marry a zombie vampire moth

"Being weird" or different just, to me, creates aesthetic choices and enables different interactions and, gasp, rp opportunities.

I play a purple haired one eyed no armed space colony born person with a non standard name.

I also play her as very boring, and act as a straight man

Docroe Donk pockets is a clown who generaly is calm, level headed and reasonable.

I think the ideaology of thinking you need to carefully monitor character appearance is semi flawed in a game where "sentient butt that stings you so you can fart" or ..well. the Grillnasium, exists.

Since the option as people say allready exists why would preventing it being automated be a problem?

People don't do it because it takes time to do it. I have to spend every round looking for an eyepatch which takes time and effort. And sometimes minimal rp. I don't mind it. But i can see why others wouldn't wanna commit to it. There isn't always a genetist ir someone that knoes how. And the color values are done via dials.

But, i don't think itll hurt anything without it either.

I'd just like to see what happens

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Silent Majority - 06-12-2024, 08:28 PM