Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thoughts and suggestions on medical department
(06-12-2024, 09:41 AM)Snowy Wrote: Ideally, there would be an entirely new method of revival to compensate for the cloner being nerfed, but I think SR would work just as fine. 

This probably wont be a popular idea, but I think a good way to nerf cloning would be to give it a small chance to fail entirely, rendering the person being cloned completely unrevivable.

Honestly, there's too many random and unstoppable things that can kill you, especially if you're not a veteran. Being made completely unrevivable is lame, I'd always at least preserve being borged. 

Alternate healing methods wouldn't be so bad, frankly. I just don't want to tie it to SR, but I could think of maybe including robotics more. What if instead of a full silicon, people could be revived via robotic hearts, so long as their corpse is fresh? Something like a post-mortem defibrillator. Another idea I like is "robot-human" hybrids; I'd suggested it before but it was denied for visual clarity, but I personally think it would be awesome to have your brain put in a robot head and then Frankenstein'd onto a corpse. It would also give robotics another little nugget of work, it would allow humans to continue being humans without being cloned, and it's most importantly just another way to revive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts and suggestions on medical department - by Glamurio - 06-12-2024, 03:19 PM