Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
I think i run into the danger here off touching something off-topic here, but i feel like a lot of people, on RP at least, don't really like it to see... let's call it creative use of naming and customizing mechanics.

I've seen people having their first name "DR." or people play litteral cyborgs being put into human skin suits and other akward configurations. Personsally, i am not a fan of these already and this PR will make this development even worse (mind you, i stil accept them existing and play with it, but its an oddball for me)

If we want the common crewmember to be visually unique, distinct and the station population to be a ragtag group of fancy/unique main-characters, then yeah, this PR is great.

If we want to common crewmember to be a number in the system and want NT to tell their employeee "i don't care sbout your fancy degree, you are a fucking janitor now", this PR isn't a great idea.

Character customisation can be immersion- and setting-breaking. And i think this PR crosses that border.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Lord_earthfire - 06-11-2024, 10:54 PM