Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thoughts and suggestions on medical department
as main doctor player like you i think your post is interesting to discussion so let feedback from side to side
- Robotic : i totaly agree with you about robotic stuff creating the stuff is take time longer than build it quite not reasonable and i really love robotic to do effort more than that.however robotic which right now is category in moredrate-hard to playing base on new player experince.and that might effect first impression of new player.and yeah robotic like now is to easy to build robot most of prefab have every bot already all you need just print it which is not look like robotic job should do.and gaurdbuddy which for some reason it never involve with robotic
- Genetic : genetic right now is agree with you also like the idea of rework of genebooth is sound cool for me.and right now we have plenty of gene enough to play however it quite the same right now and has nothing much to do so it should be great if we have more mutation or chromosome to combination with. and last but not least language system like now still need to rework to make it more maksesense and usable instead of random word and no one understand you
- Doctor : i totally agree with you that doctoring right now is quite unfun sometime surgery is not hard medicine some of it is unreasonable or just spaming use it especial tox damage.however the game make alittle different trait for doctor already that make doctor is surgery safer than other class so right now it balance already by the way in the past the surgery no show up icon and you need to remember all the step instead which is sound cool and again it might make new player confuse ugabunga.
- Portamed: this is 50% agree with you since it the only few tool that AI can use to help people in emergency case and unrestockable and easy to destroy by few bonk and the round with few doctor or no doctor is not the 0 so i think this still useful but the supply some of it is too much and should decreaase some of it to reasonable number so we can use it reasonable. by the way the remote can use it to summon them from different space level which can save your butt in AZ or debris field.which is normally gimmick paramedic tool.
- Portabay : can mechsacnble so nothing much to focus
- Medkit : i feel so so with it so nothing interst but about one thing that i might questionable is meddibot with use few stuff and you can get free NSS for infinity is unfair and no one gonna refill it with medicine tank.
- Cryo : yeah it boring but atleast it can help in emergency especial cloning puritan or treat the GBS
- MD : i not sure but i think gene booth can check by their PDA already and they can access to restrict drug which normally use perflu , pent , omnizine only the other chem like ether/haloperidol is no one touch it
- NT syring gun : the most problem with it is it not allow to use other medicine and make that gun rarely use for me i use dimen to fight and normal saline-perfu to heal the problem right now is the NT -syrige gun now is too much limitation and make it less intersting to use.atleast i hope it can use ether or heparin , filgatram , synap.
- Pharmacy : there is very long disscussion before and i will move on it

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts and suggestions on medical department - by meaow589 - 06-11-2024, 03:12 AM