Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
[PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all
(06-10-2024, 06:23 AM)Flourish Wrote: I agree with Flaborized’s points. I do not want to see this as a trait for humans, but I would be amenable to someone fixing tanning booth code and also adding this as an interaction with taking a colorful reagent bath, given that the colors are still capped below the current lizard color range. Perhaps the tanning booth could be a more precise approach, since you’re able to choose the light tube colors, while colorful reagent would give you a random color?

I think that makes more sense. But I do fear that colorful reactant floods would lead to everyone getting their skin color mixed then.
While funny as an antagonist gimmick.... I'd like to keep that pointed out.

The tanning booth is defintally a 10/10 idea.

Still I think consuming "concentrated" stuff would also be funny and less impactful then being dipped in reactant.

Like concentrated mercury will poison you but give you blue skin and such.
That kinda jokes is also funny.

But keep focusing on making it a gameplay mechanic, not a feature to use.
Though I do see some underlying possible issues for this that will be a-helpable in the future. (aka a group going with a certain weird skin color, causing issues then claiming "They hate people of our MAGENTA skin color")
But other wise... I think this is the better outcome.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Contributor Rewards accessible to all - by Kotlol - 06-10-2024, 07:39 AM